Custom Suit By La Rukico, NYC's Premier Bespoke Suit Tailor
La Rukico custom tailors are known for their bespoke craftsmanship in producing the finest custom made suits in NYC. Our perfect custom suit fit comes from single canvas construction, a basted fit process and use of premium fabrics.
The craftsmanship of our custom suit process is complemented with encyclopedic knowledge of menswear fashion by our bespoke tailors, who work with you on design choices, fabric selection, and custom measurements.
A complete repertoire of premium fabrics is available to help design and manufacture the finest custom suits for all four seasons or any special occasion. Our men's formal wear custom suits and sports jackets illuminate confidence and a sense of style.
We take great pride in the bespoke quality and craftsmanship of our custom made suits. We offer a vast range premium fabrics from international premium fabric brands like Dormeuil, Loro Piana, Ermenegildo Zegna, Holland & Sherry, Alumo, Thomas Mason and likes at affordable prices.
Custom Suit Process at La Rukico
We work closely with you on all of your special occasions - Weddings, Proms, Business or Casual wear.
1. Custom Suit Measurements:
The mens custom suit experience at La Rukico begins with a visit to our Manhattan showroom on 152 east 48th street, New York NY. You will most likely be greeted by our tailoring maestro Mr. Kelly. A comprehensive measuring process of over 35 measurements captures your body contours from slope of your shoulder, back arch etc. We have mastered the art and science of measurements to achieve a flawless perfect fit.
2. Fabric Selection:
We will help you select premium fabrics from our selection of leading cloth mill brands: Dormeuil | Sherry & Holland | Ermenegeldo Zegna | Loro Piana and others. Our fabrics range from pure cotton to pure wool, linen, flannel, mix of wool and silk and more. We will help pick the right custom suit design and color including traditional blue suit and black suit fabrics to conform to season, style and occasion.
3. Construction & Fit: Your measurements and fabrics are consequently sent to our skilled bespoke tailors where unique patterns and a time tested bespoke tailoring process since 1972 ensures a flawless custom fit.
All of our custom suits are handmade with full canvas construction using no glue or any other synthetics. The final garment is returned to our showroom for fitting trials. Our in-house tailors will make any necessary tweaks or alterations if needed to your satisfaction. Each bespoke tailored suit is designed with a quality benchmark of no less than 20 years of longevity.
4. Delivery times: Generally speaking, an average suit takes 3-4 weeks to complete but we will work around your pressing schedules.
5. Personalization: All of your custom measurement details are captured in our database for future orders, to make your second custom suit a breeze.
Finer Details of your custom suit and La Rukico difference:
- Style: Your preference and design trends are key factors in picking a best custom suit style. Your suit choices can vary from a two or three button, single or double breasted, one or two vents, Benson and Clegg designer buttons, adjusting sleeve length and more. There is no limit on customization.
- Garment construction: Our in-house construction allows us to exercise a great degree of quality control and attention to small details. Our garments do not pucker or bubble, and there is a right blend of strength and softness in our shoulder pads to give you a clean comfortable feel. Custom suit jacket collars are hand sewn to ensure a clean fit with no creasing or bunching.
- Custom Wedding Suits: For wedding custom suits, we request you give us minimum 4 weeks time because this is the most important day of your life and we don't want to hurry. We will however work around your time schedule to give you the perfect custom fit in your choice of black suit or blue suit or any other color variation using fabrics from Loro Piana or Dormeuil
- Other Ensemble: In conjunction with your custom suit, your entire ensemble of custom dress shirts, trousers and other accessories are custom tailored with premium fabrics.
|Custom Suit Fabric||Regular Custom Made Suit Price||La Rukico Custom Made Suit Price|
|Dormeuil Amadeus 10 oz||$1695||$1095|
|Dormeuil 15.8 Micron||$1695||$1195|
|Holland & Sherry 15 micron 6.5 oz with AquArret(r)||$2495||$1195|
|Loro Piana Super 160s 15.5 micron||$2895||$1195|
|Loro Piana Super 170s 15 micron||$2995||$1295|
|Ermenegildo Zegna Trofeo(r) 2.Zero||$2495||$1195|
|Ermenegildo Zegna Trofeo(r) 600 (88% wool; 12% silk) Tuxedo||$2495||$1295|
We promise incredible craftsmanship in our handmade custom suits in NYC. FREE Alterations for one year. Our bespoke tailors will work with you every step of the process.
Our Fit Guarantee
We are known for our bespoke craftsmanship, luxury fabrics & emphasis on tiniest of details in producing finest custom made suits in NYC. If you are not satisfied, we will recut or refund.
Pricing & Delivery
Our custom suits range from $995 to $1295 depending on the complexity of the fabric. On average, it takes 3-4 weeks to make a custom suit, but we will work around your time schedule
Bespoke | Made to Measure Custom Suit in NYC
Bespoke suits are not the same as made to measure suits, which are not the same as suits that you will find on the rack. Bespoke, made to measure, and off the rack men’s suits all exist on a spectrum, with bespoke being highest in quality & class. When you visit a bespoke tailor to purchase a bespoke suit, you will leave with one that has been made to fit you and you alone. Your bespoke tailor will also offer premium fabric and design choices, an extensive measurement process, and keep your choices on file to expedite your next bespoke suit. No piece of formal wear is more custom than a bespoke suit, and it shows in its fit & elegance. Our Made to measure custom suit and clothes are handmade and bear a close resemblance in design and quality to our bespoke products. Like our bespoke products, each made to measure custom suit goes through our final fitting process and is finished and pressed in our bespoke workshop in Manhattan. Made to measure suits are a great value and investment and half the cost of a bespoke suit. When you buy men’s suits off the rack, you do not visit a tailor at all. This means you will not be able to customize or influence your garment in any capacity, and it will not be a custom fit.
Merino Wool from Loro Piana - Custom Suit par excellence
Loro Piana constantly updates its range of more than 1,500 variations of fabrics to choose from, including extra-fine merino wools, cashmere and Baby Cashmere, vicuña, and the finest of silks. The fibers allow for the softest, most lightweight high-performance formal fabrics in bespoke custom tailored suit.
Men's formal business suits
From the luxury cloth slection from Dormeuil | Loro Piana | Holland & Sherry, we craft the best of bespoke suit to give you a polished business look par excellence.